1. You can browse through our API website and see which Atradius APIs are available and support your business processes. For a detailed overview on each of the APIs you can visit our API Store.
2. Together with your development resources you can you decide what is needed to address your business needs and understand how these needs can be fulfilled using our APIs.
3. Once you have reviewed the APIs, you can request access to our APIs developer portal by submitting the online registration form.
4. After Atradius has received your registration, you (or usually your developers) will be on-boarded in the Atradius API developer portal. Atradius may contact you to ask for more on-boarding related information.
5. As soon as you have received the confidential login credentials from Atradius, you, or your developers, can access the API developer portal. In the Atradius API developer portal, you will find:
5.1 Security information: authentication, sandbox and production environments access
5.2 API documentation: APIs and their resources, examples responses for each API based on mock data
6. In this stage, you can test how the data will be integrated in your desired solution through the Sandbox. Sandbox allows you to develop and test in your own development tools. The time and effort of development depends on the system that you will integrate the Atradius data in.
7. Once you have finalised the development and testing of your solution, you will find the production security details in the Atradius API developer portal.