Different markets require different surety bonds. Sensitive to market needs, we offer a variety of bonds, closely linked to local requirements and customer needs in each country we are present in.
As a leading supplier of surety bonds in Europe, we understand the complex needs of different customers. That is why we design solutions for businesses of various size and types, always with the goal of supporting your business performance and guiding you towards profitable growth. We know that, for example, in Scandinavian countries tourism laws require travel agencies and tour operators to guarantee their products and services with a bond. In European countries such as Italy, France and Germany, guarantees are required for construction and infrastructure works. In Denmark, bid bonds are used as security for a contractor to stand by its offer and provide the necessary guarantees when a contract is concluded.
We have been growing steadily in the last couple of years, with an annual growth of 5%. We have earned the trust of major corporates, which has propelled us as a leading surety bonds supplier in Europe. I believe this is thanks to our expertise and the flexibility we provide to our customers.
Creating surety bonds and guarantees to suit your needs
Whatever your bonding requirements are, we have the experience and knowledge to provide surety bonds tailored to your needs. Our wide range of bonding products may help to strengthen your contractual relationships or secure compliance with regulatory bodies. Choose from a range of surety bonds relevant to your market: bid, advance payment, performance, maintenance, custom and EU/ contribution surety bonds.
We are independent of banks and are proudly able to offer customised advice and flexibility.
In addition our products can secure your performance without requiring you to provide tangible assets, thus enhancing your liquidity.
Why choose Atradius Bonding?
We offer a unique bonding partnership, able to support your business both locally and internationally.
Atradius is a multinational bonds provider with local service orientation. At Atradius Bonding we:
- look after your bonding needs, quickly and professionally
- maintain customer-focused approach
- have long standing bonding expertise and in-depth market knowledge
- are able to craft tailor-made solutions that fit your needs and business goals
Understanding bonding products and how they work
Imagine that you are a construction contractor and want to participate in a government project.
- First, you need a bid bond in order to participate to the tender. A bid bond insures the original bid, guaranteeing the project owner (the beneficiary) that you are able to enter the contract at the bid price stated and provide the required performance and payment bonds if you are awarded the contract.
- Upon winning the tender, you need a performance bond to secure the contractual obligations of your performance as it relates to agreed-upon conditions (e.g. price, timeline and quality).
- You might need to request some funds in advance in order to meet your start-up or procurement costs. In this case, you need an advance payment bond, which guarantees a refund to the project owner if delivery or performance does not take place.
- To insure project quality and protect against problems with defective materials or workmanship, you need a maintenance bond.
Bonding expertise in local markets
Find out more about how we can support your bonding needs in your local market.